Wednesday, December 8, 2010

right now, I AM

right now, I AM...

....one proud mama :)
Today was the end of our swimming lessons and two out of my 3 children passed their levels. Above is my little guy who took lessons for the very first time. He was bursting with pride when he ran over to show me his book with its sticker in it indicating that he was ready to graduate from 'sea turtles' to 'salamanders'. For me it is neither here nor there if they actually pass. I just want them to get comfortable being in the water although knowing how to actually swim will be a bonus next summer when we get to go camping on the lake again *grin*.

Hugs,
Rosina



right now I AM
Click the frog to learn more!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Ahhh... camping on the Lake. I love activities where their progress is so measurable. It gives them such a sense of accomplishment. Congratulations!

Molly Melnick said...

Congrats on your swimmers.
Thanks a lot for your thoughtful comment. I keep thinking it must just be my restless spirit..but maybe this is just not our year. Which means I am due next year ...right?
Lisa

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

Too funny. I remembered I never came back to comment on your right now from last week. My kids had swimming lessons tonight. My four year old opted out of it, but I am hoping he will too get comfortable in the water solo by next year. He's a tad slow about just "diving" right into big things. Camping on the Lake sounds so nice.

:)Lisa