Monday, January 25, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Moss



1. The Toadstool's Secret Terrarium, 2. Birdie Abode, 3. Fairy Homes, 4. Tiny Homes For Gnomes

I have been collecting moss and tiny clay mushrooms to make my own little mossy terrarium haven and these photos are so inspiring. Just look, acorn gnome houses... fantastic!!

I am craving vibrant greens, the sweet earthy smell of forest mosses, and the peaceful feeling that nature evokes in oneself. My little terrarium is going to bring that bright spark of the outdoors in :)

Want to play along?
Build your own mosaic and visit Artmind's blog to join in :)

~ Rosina

6 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh Rosina, I can't wait for spring & all the green either! It's been winter too long for me! I love moss terrariums. :)

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

This mosaic is so nice!! Please show us your terrrium!!

Nauli said...

It really gives us an idea of spring! Cute and green.

inge said...

past year I had a little mossterritorium...ice to keep...maybe it brings spring near by...

Jennifer Hoots said...

I just love those photos! I've always wanted a terrarium. Maybe we will put that on our list of ideas to try. Grace is already good at making little gnomes from clay. I'll have to show her these as well. Thanks.
Jenn

ocasiocasa said...

Sweet, sweet, photos! I love this collection. I hope you post your mossy terrarium when it’s finished. We’ve been thinking about making one also.