Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bocacaui Seeds

bocacaui seeds

I ran across these fabulous tropical Bocacaui Seeds (Sea Beans) the other day while I was in town! They have the most interesting pattern and texture to them and most of them are the size of a quarter and feel like pebbles.

bocacaui seeds

They're purely for decorative use but apparently you can drop essential oils onto them for a lovely aroma therapy effect while you enjoy looking at them *grin*. I'm not sure though if I can just leave them to sit. I have a couple of ideas up my sleeves as to how I can use them, but for now I've got them on my desk and I can't keep my hands out of the bowl! LOL.

~ Rosina

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I live in the US, and I have been looking for bocacaui seeds FOREVER -- I have not been successful. Is there a way for me to purchase them from wherever you got them in Canada ?? Thanks do much for the info.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi Debbi :)

I purchased them at Art Knapps http://www.artknapps.ca/ but I actually haven't seen them there in quite some time. Their website has a contact form and you could try emailing them to see if they still have them available at one of their stores and if they could possibly ship some to you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.