Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Very Thomas Birthday Party



Yesterday we celebrated my baby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how fast the years have gone! On Feb.6th my oldest turned 10 and now my cuddly little baby really isn't a baby anymore either :) We surprised him with a Thomas the Train cake and it was so cute. On top of it was a wind up Thomas that zipped around the track while we sang happy birthday to him. His eyes were just about bugging right out of his head when he saw it. LOL.



My sister and her husband were able to travel up for the day and it was really great to see them. I couldn't believe my luck though when I was right in the middle of preparing dinner and the electricity went out!! Not uncommon here in the winter but inconvenient to say the least. Luckily we have a generator so it saved the day :) Above is a photo of M's new favorite toy, a Melissa & Doug wooden shape puzzle set. It is so cute. Each of the puzzle boards is double sided with colorful paintings and different shapes that need to be added. I just love it when I can find toys that aren't plastic :)

~ Rosina

No comments: