Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finished Apron for Swap



I just wanted to share my finished apron for the Amy Butler apron swap that I joined in. We were allowed to pick out any apron pattern we liked but it had to be Amy B. fabric :) I sure hope my secret swap partner likes it! I had a lot of fun making it for her and am very happy with how it turned out. I finished all of the seams with french seams so that it looked just as great on the backside as it did on the front *grin*.



I had to have a little fun and try it out of course *grin*
Yup... fun and flirty, yet functional. LOL.

~ Rosina

3 comments:

Jennifer Hoots said...

I love it! You are amazing. The patterns are so cool.
Jenn

Erin said...

Hey, I came across your page after seeing your v-day tree on crafty crows and I recognized the Amy Butler fabric immediately! While living in Granville for a year, I came across her book at the library, fell in love with her fabric and discovered that we were living in the same town! Although we have since moved.. I just adore her fabric and designs. I bought a small sewing machine awhile back and would love to learn how to make aprons, but so far have been too intimidated (I don't know the first thing about sewing!) Seeing your sweet apron is inspiring the desire in me to finally start learning! Thank you :)

Strong said...

Thanks so much for my apron. I received it today. I just love it. I actually commented on it on Flickr before I know it was mine.